This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Should I cancel my Amazon order for the Garmin Venu or just go ahead with it?

Brief history:

Just turned forty, trying to have kids. Work at a desk most of the time, gotten as bad as I from a health point of view that I need to get up and get moving. Want to start with setting targets, 10,000 steps at minimum, want to monitor my HR and SpO2. Am a CPAP user and want to establish if I'm getting enough O2 at night.

I want to get active, be an active person, devote at least an hour a day to some physical activity. 

I read a lot online, checked out a ton of YouTube videos and the Venu seemed like it meets all my requirements while giving me space to grow into different more varied activities.

Then I joined this forum, and the negativity is scaring me. Folks here have quite a different point of view with regards to the Venu.

On top of that, someone here said Garmin is not going to be improving sleep monitoring based on what a Garmin rep said here.

Should I cancel my order or go ahead with the Venu?

What are the key issues I need to be aware of so I know if it meets my requirements or not?

Please do help as for me, this might be the most expensive watch I've purchased ever and I don't want to make a bad call on it.

Thanks in advance, hope I get some clarity before my Venu arrives tomorrow!