This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Venu with Favero Assioma

I can not get my pedals to connect is this intended or a glitch?

I also have a Galaxy S10 and I can not get my venu to broadcast my heart rate to any apps on the phone such as Zwift is this intended or a glitch?

• The venu does not support bike power meters, so you cannot connect your pedals to the watch.

AFAIK, venu broadcasts HR data over ANT+ only, so if your phone (and your apps) do not support ANT+, then, again, you cannot broadcast HR data to your phone.

• So the Galaxy S10 does support ANT+ and can pick up ANT+ from wahoo speed and cadence sensors. It is just the Venu that I can't get anything from.

I found this post from the vivoactive 3 that says how to get the power pedals to be read by the Venu. All you need is a data field from the ConnectIQ store called "ANT+ Power Meter" by takura87. This allows me to plot HR over the power and cadence from the Assioma. I hope Garmin will fully support this natively in the near future.

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/healthandwellness/f/vivoactive-3-3-music/155432/vivoactive-3-vector-edge-520

I have a Edge 530 bike computer coming in that I am going to test the power pedals with to see how well that works.

• Okay just saw Samsung S10 phones broke ANT+ in a recent update and my sensors are connecting to BT not ANT+ so this is most likely a phone issue and not the fault of Garmin. Will update if I find a solution.