This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep tracking

I have heard about inaccuracies on sleep tracking. I haven't made up my mind about accuracy after using for 6 weeks. I wake up at times with 100% body battery as well.  Has anyone else noted errors where you haven't gone to sleep yet but the watch tracks it as sleep time?

• i get errors but it's not terribly off. if i'm in bed reading it sometimes thinks i've fallen asleep earlier / woken up later than i actually have.. i have had the watch for a couple of weeks now and hope that it gets to be more accurate over time.

• the sleep tracking for me is terrible... it can't seem to figure out when i got to sleep ( i'll go to bed at 10 pm and sleep tracking wont start until 1130 or midnight sometimes ) .  What's funny is i have an old withings sleep tracking device under my mattress and that thing is perfectly accurate ... so for the same night i'll have one device say i had a great sleep and another say i barely slept at all.. 

Also, the battery level makes no sense to me at all, some days it goes up a ton when i sleep and others it barely moves... I pretty much gave up completely on the sleep tracking... 

If anyone has tips please send my way.. I LOVE this device except for the sleep tracking and the strength training is pretty bad too 

J