This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connection Issues

I bought my wife the VENU and she is finding it isn’t staying connected to her iPhone? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

David

• Same here.

Restarting both it  iconnects, some time after that it is disconnected again :(.

All is up to date. Huawai P30Pro

• She is on Apple though, we’ve tried rebooting phone but no joy.

• i'm on an apple phone and it does not stay connected to mine either, the phone and watch have to be within a few feet of each other and even then it sometimes loses pairing. restarting the phone and the watch has helped for me. the garmin connect app has to be running on the phone in the background for the two to connect btw.

but i am typically turning bluetooth off so the watch looking for the phone doesn't drain the battery. i can live w/o the notifications but it is a disappointment. if she needs reliable notifications i would go with another device to be honest.

• Leave Connect up on the iPhone. Turn bluetooth off and on, either on the phone or on the watch works to get the connection back for me.