This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery 10%

Hey! When my watch's battery went low to 10% watch actually doesn't work as watch anymore - the only screen is available is notification that battery is at 10%, no step tracking, no pay, no time. Is this normal? 10% is still not completely discharged, why do not they even show time? Looks strange for me. Thinking

• So? No one else have same thing and your watches show all info with battery below 10%?

• I just got my watch and discovered this issue today for the first time. It doesn't make any sense that I can't dismiss the low battery message! Why tell me it's low if I can't even use the watch unless I charge again? Might as well be zero! Wish there was some kind of answer here; I find it odd that I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue anywhere on the internet!

• I just got my watch and discovered this issue today for the first time. It doesn't make any sense that I can't dismiss the low battery message! Why tell me it's low if I can't even use the watch unless I charge again? Might as well be zero! Wish there was some kind of answer here; I find it odd that I can't seem to find anyone else having this issue anywhere on the internet!

• Hello! You should be able to hit the back button and this notification should be then dismissed so you can continue to use the device. 

• My watch is brand new and had same issue first time I drained the battery. Back button did NOT work. Just 10% battery and couldn’t even see the time. It’s charging now for the first time and we will see. Other suggestions of this happens again??