This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Animations - left and right side of body?

Just got a venu. Downloaded a yoga animated workout to my watch.  Seems straight forward but some of the exercises require both sides of the body to do the exercise but the animation doesn't show both sides being done.  So how do I know if I have to alternate between left and right or if its a number of left then a number of right?

Top Replies

All Replies

• I have the same question!!!!

• Just got a venu. Downloaded a yoga animated workout to my watch.  Seems straight forward but some of the exercises require both sides of the body to do the exercise but the animation doesn't show both sides being done.  So how do I know if I have to alternate between left and right or if its a number of left then a number of right?
    I have the same question!!!!

Hello! I can see how this would be confusing when the poses only show one side! I will create a feature request for you. There is no guarantee that this change will be made, but we do hear you guys and always appreciate user feedback on how we can improve our products and your customer experiences.