Venu SW 4.70 is now live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout).

Change log:

• Fixed an issue with debug logging
Parents
  • Just updated and so far so good. Still takes about 5 seconds for the buttons to respond to a press after it "wakes up" from the lockscreen. After that it is very responsive to both touch and button presses. I am using a downloaded Garmin Athele watchface so that may need some maintenance coding to make it more responsive so I can't really fault the SW update.

I am happy that my Intensity Minutes are no longer extremely over-calculated - back to my usual 220 minutes for the week as opposed to last week it was sitting at more than 1200+.

• Just updated and so far so good. Still takes about 5 seconds for the buttons to respond to a press after it "wakes up" from the lockscreen. After that it is very responsive to both touch and button presses. I am using a downloaded Garmin Athele watchface so that may need some maintenance coding to make it more responsive so I can't really fault the SW update.

I am happy that my Intensity Minutes are no longer extremely over-calculated - back to my usual 220 minutes for the week as opposed to last week it was sitting at more than 1200+.

Children
No Data