This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't discard activity

Hi,

I have a Venu updated to the latest firmware. 
I ended a strength activity and then tried to discard it, but I just couldn't find how to do it. I swiped the trash can after the activity ended, but coulnd't get past the next screen no matter where I swiped. The upper button did nothing and the lower button just returned me to the activity.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• What happens if you reboot the watch?

• Tried it but still the same

• I'm quite sure this is a software bug. As I have definitely had the same issue repeatably on my Venu when trying to discard a "Walk" activity.

See video:

• Former Member
    +1 Former Member over 4 years ago

Had the same problem. For me it worked tapping strongly several times instead of a single timw

• I have the same problem as well. I have to tap strongly multiple times

• I contacted support and we went through a series of troubleshooting steps.

After all of that I can now touch the red X and it dismisses the activity. Not sure if its related to the trouble shooting steps, I just think that the touch area of the red X is too small so I just missed it when I tried touching it before.

• Haha thanks 2222859, I tried it now with a very careful precise press exactly in the middle and it worked. It definitely feels harder to press the x to confirm than it does to select the discard/save options in the previous menu.

• We apologize for this issue and we are actively working on a fix. This should be available in the next software update, though I do not have a firm timeline on that right now. This should be available in the coming weeks. Thank you all for your patience in the meantime. 

As a workaround for now, you should be able to tap the X. 

• Same thing here. Thanks for fixing it!