This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not able to remove some Spotify playlists

Former Member
Former Member

I want to remove certain Spotify Playlist(s) but it will not remove. When I select a playlist to remove it will start the remove action but it stays on the Removing status and nothing happens. When going back the playlist is still on Venu. 

Anyone has any idea on how to coop with this issue?

Thanks in advance,

• I'm having this issue too. Any help?

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

Hi. no unfortunately no help or solution so far. Only thing I can think off is to do factory reset but dont want to perform this.

• Hi. I could delete everything except 2 songs on one playlist. Probably an issue with those tracks. However, I signed out of Spotify on watch, reset watch by holding down light for 30s (it's a Fenix 6: don't know if that's a factory reset), then turned watch back on and signed back in to Spotify and all was good. Nothing lost.  Good luck!!

• I have the same problem. I had three playlists on the Garmin Venus Spotify. I managed to delete only one playlist. The remaining two I failed to remove. Really stays on the "Removing"-status and nothing happens. I left the watch to do this removal-function and after six hours the device had eaten the battery from full charge to 3 percent.