This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intensity minutes

Hey

I was wondering anyone having issues with the intensity minutes? Some workouts don't get picked up or like this eve not even showing on my front page of connect.

Anyone else having issues with this feature?? 

• Same. Intensity minutes stuck at 0 where I expected them to be greater than 0. My heart rate was over 110, did an activity that lasted at least 5 minutes, but nothing shows up.

Started happening last week. Worked fine before that.

• I am having the same issue.

• I am having issues with most of the readings on my venu. My intensity minutes are down because my heart rate isn’t being measured accurately which also impacts my calories. I don’t know how to fix it, is the watch a dud?

• It was working perfectly before the 4.0 update. However, since the update, it's not working correctly at all. Hoping that the next update will sort it out.

Apart from this, the watch is perfect this is the only issue I'm having.

• I had the same problem but found out it was because the "Minutes with High intensity per week" was set to "Based on "pulse zones" witch you need to make 10 minutes of warm up at high intensity level to get to work (it's for running and biking), so to solve the problem "just" set "minutes with high intensity per week" to "based on" AUTOMATIC and it will work.

You need to change the settings on:

Garmin Connect

Under units and units settings

and the tap: Registration of Activity, @ Goal

Good Luck