This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Gesture on Venu-->Haywire behaviour

Sometimes works fine and sometimes even after rotating the wrist 10times no response.

Gesture sensitivity ->High

• agree that the gesture is very very lacking. often look at my watch to be greeted with a black screen. Is the latest update an improvement? I have been avoinding installing it because people on here are very negative about pretty much all of the Venu updates, so i don't want to make my watch worse by updating.

• I cannot comment on the latest update as I just purchased this watch a week ago and it was updated to the latest SW. But there seems to be a problem with the battery life .1.5 days now and its down to 45% (no activities clocked other than 20 mins walk).

• wow, that is not good. That's why I'm afraid to update. I'm getting extremely good battery life. without always on screen I get 8 days (but only one activity during that time). I could even stretch to 9. I don't wear it to sleep or track pulse ox though. But the price to pay for the screen being off is pretty annoying. after raising the watch it takes a solid 2 seconds to ait there for the time to show up.

• Well Garmin has to work on the SW(Amoled display) to keep up with the existing giants in this domain! I hope they will!

• great, I accidentally forgot to power off thr watch and woke up to find it had updated itself. Now we're draining battery at about 2x the rate of before. WTF

• Did you check out, gesture seems to be working fine now!!

• It seems ok on high. On low I still have to work a lot to make it appear. I'm wondering if putting gesture sensitivity on high makes the battery drain faster.