This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hydration and Menstrual cycle tracking not syncing.

They seem to have different issues, hydration being the most frustrating at present.

Menstrual cycle - update it on the watch and looking back the days are now all blank so presumably hasn't synced properly??

Hydration tracking - doesn't update to a new day, you start the next day with the previous day's data, have to go to app, move to 'today' add some water and then sync, and even after that it still shows the previous data target. It briefly also seemed to suffer from the blank was the menstrual stuff suffers from...

Halp?

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

I have the same issue with Hydration, was working fine but after an update not working correctly anymore.

Hydration tracking - doesn't update to a new day, you start the next day with the previous day's data, have to go to app, move to 'today' add some water and then sync, and even after that it still shows the previous data target.

Even during the day, intermittent issue with Hydration sync. Different amount on Venu and Garmin connect, sometimes need to decrease Hydration to zero on Venu, sync with Garmin connect and re-enter the water amount and sync again.

• Same issue with the hydration! When will take Garmin care of this issue? It's really frustrating..

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

Since around 2 a 3 days ago the Hydration is reseting correctly and starts nicely with 0 water each new day. Seems the updating is much better than before. Just curious if you see improvement as well?

Only intermittent issue I still have is that the water amount will not show the correct amount and need to move back and return to hydration screen on venu to see the correct amount and in Garmin connect I need to drag the screen to bottom so it refresh the screen and it will update the water amount. 

• Does the connect app sync up and show on your dashboard how much water you've logged?

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to 3944155

Hi, yes it does but often I need to drag the dashboard screen down (screen refresh) to have the correct amount shown. So its synching the correct amount but not showing it "yet" in the dashboard and only show it correctly after screen refresh (drag down screen).

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to 3944155

Hi, this morning I added water on Venu without phone nearby. Came home from the Gym and synched with Garmin connect, it did not update the water amount. Guess intermittent Venu not synching water amount to Garmin connect when you add water to Venu when Phone is not nearby... *sigh* how dificult can that be....

• Menstruation: if you fill in your symptoms on your watch you don't need to click only on the "V" sign to log symptoms (then the logging does not work), but first you need to click on the symptom itself. Then a "-" sign appears above the symptom on your watch and then you press the "V" sign to log it. Then you will also see it on your connect app  It works for me now!