This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What is your battery life?

I've had the Venu for a month now.  I have actually taken a break from running so not much GPS tracking is happening with my watch.  A few walks here and there.   I get 2-3 days of battery life.  3 is pushing it.  I actually have been turning off the bluetooth on the watch in the past 24 hours to see if I can extend the battery, but that's ridiculous.   What's your avg battery life? 

• 4 days top, but quite regularly, AOD turned off, Pulse OX turned off, worn 24/7, notifications on (around 10 a day, except for weekends when the sports scores appear :) every day some exercise (elliptical or running or walking - the two latter with GPS mode)

• Hi, I got up to 6 days of battery life with GPS off / BT on/ Screen off. More than advertised. It drops significantly if you are using activities which use GPS - approx. 1 day less for each 2 hours of GPS.

I am very happy with that!

• max 2 days with pulse on, aod on, worn 24/7 and only bt off

• 2-3 days, with AOD on, Pulse Ox on for sleep. BT on all the time. Personally the biggest issue is the inconsistency, sometimes it's fine and sometimes it seems to be draining in front of my eyes and needs charging within a day, withnwith clue as to what's causing it. Overall though it's certainly not amazing battery life.

• 3-4 Days

-AOD

-BT off, just once a day for sync to connectIQ

-HeartRate on

-pulsOX just when sleeping

I have tried a little bit the last days with a battery app (battery widget with automatic charge... From the IQ store)

The funny thing is, yesterday i tried the "crystal clear" watchface with AOD and the app says the battery drain is about 1,85%/hour

After restart the warch the drain gets a bit lower to about 1,7../hour. I dont know why

Then i changed to the original garmin watchface (with the colored smokes on the left) right now my battery drain is about 1,3%/hour.

When i use some custom watchfaces from the store i can watch how the batterylevel gets lower, with the stock watchface its ok..

Greetings

• Mine improved shortly after I made this post thanks to some update.  For me I'm easily getting a week out of my watch.  BT is on and off depending on how annoyed I am with friends sending me messages. lol.  But I turn it off often overnight.  I do not have AOD on.  I have pulse ox off.   I use GPS for approx 13-16 miles of walking/running per week.   I'm really thrilled with the battery life.  I can't stand that all the face from Connect IQ store take forever to load when you look at your wrist.  FOREVER. :(  I stick to the limited stock faces as a result. 

• Three days pretty solid. That’s with everything on except pulse ox, and 30-45 minutes of GPS per day. I also wear it on 24/7 but not with the always on display. 

• So i a quick update:

With the original garmin watchface

-AOD

-BT once a day for sync

-no gps this week

-hr on -pulsx Ox over night

Im about 4days (15% battery)

At the moment i test the "crystal clear" warchface with the same same settings. I will update when im out of battery 

After this i will test without AOD an reply to this post when i have the result.

Greetings

• 6 -7 days.
    BT on, ox off, notification on, whr on, always on off