This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No distance and allure recorded during treadmill run

Hi,

I started a treadmill training (course à pied sur tapis roulant in french) and everything seemed correct except for distance and allure that remained stuck to 0.

I made a screenshot showing the issue (Venu software on 3.60.0.0)

Any clue on that issue ?

Thanks

• Were you using an activity that was meant to use GPS?  Were you holding on to the bars so the watch wasn't seeing your steps?  Was a footpod being used?

• Actually I checked : treadmill training doesn't start GPS detection on my Venu watch.

So this workout type should only rely on my cadence (in ppm) correctly recorded around 150 ppm but it wasn't enough to produce neither correct distance nor allure.

During this workout I wasn't holding treamill bars and no footpod was used.

Strange...

• Have just got mine so haven't yet tested but have you done a workout outside yet.. Usually the garmins need a calibration reset which requires one to either run or walk outside for at least 20 minutes, mainly for watch to understand your stride length. Also make sure you calibrate watch after each treadmill run, watch usually learns after a period of time. 

• Finally I sent it back : to many bugs!!