This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wi Fi error code 010

While searching for wi-fi networks, my venu watch ends up with the messaqge ' Unable to connect to wi-fi network. Error code 010.

This way, i can not add music-playlists to my watch ...

If you have any idea, how to solve this pls help

• For me to solve my issue, I went to setup on the watch, then Wifi and turned on auto update or some such wording, then I could download music onto the watch (you must have the wifi network already setup from the connect app). Hope this helps

• I'm very disappointed just bought venu and I can't connect to wifi error 010 

Started again from scratch I have WiFi split 5g and 2.4 and now it won't connect to either.. Even tried a WiFi ext plug and nothing... A lot on money to waste on a watch that dosnt work properly 

• I had the same issue as everyone on this thread.  Followed your solution of turning on auto-update through the watch settings, with the addition of deleting and re-connecting my WiFi network. SOLVED! Thank you.  

• Worked for me as well! 

• Ooooh after 4 months of tearing hair out, this solved my issue. Get that WiFi deleted and reloaded and hey presto! It’s downloading my Spotify playlist. Am so happy 

• Oke i had the same problem. tried everything with my router to solve this.
    But this was my solution. I didn't use the Garmin Connect app to connect wifi but I used Garmin Express on a laptop.
    After this move i could use Spotify on my Venu and the wifi problem got solved.

Chris

• Oke i had the same problem. tried everything with my router to solve this.
    But this was my solution. I didn't use the Garmin Connect app to connect wifi but I used Garmin Express on a laptop.
    After this move i could use Spotify on my Venu and the wifi problem got solved.

Hope this will work for many,

Chris

• Connection was ok some time ago. WiFi broken by updates. Any network does not work more. 

• I bought a 645 Music on 10.16.20 and everything worked fine, but on the next day wifi stopped working.  I did factory reset several times and no luck finding my network....or any network.  Manually adding it did not work either.

Orbi RBK50 router, so same SSID for 5ghz and 2.4Ghz.  Wpa2.  No Bluetooth issues, just wifi, which renders the music option worthless if you want to use Spotify as I did.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Garmin-Blake

Hi, I have the same problem, could you tell me please if this can fix? otherwise I'll have to return it :(