This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Recovery time - Venu

Hi Guys, 

I just got the watch a week and love it so far (apart from the known issues, but am confident that will be fixed) 

The thing I haven't found on the watch, connect app or web interface up till now is the recovery time after a workout. Does it exist and if it does, where? 

Thanks for the feedback. 

Thomas

• I believe recovery time is not available for the venu.

• Its crazy this artificial division of watches. My old garmin 230 has that function. They can definitely add this feature there, but they don't want to.

I recently noticed that cannondale sells a powermeter bike. But it only works when you activate it for a fee.

I assume that garmin will also introduce features for a fee in the future.But with slow garmin development, it will take maybe 10 years Joy 

• Yes I would also like to see this feature. Where can I upvote or request this feature? 

• Yes, it would be great to have this feature back in the VivoActive line since the Venu is basically a VivoActive 4 with an AMOLED display. Both my VivoActive HR and VivoActive 3 had this feature. I don't understand why Garmin removes features like these as  they make new versions of their watches :-<