Heart Rate not accurate only on the "train" exercise.

When I select "Train" it reads very low, 40-60 BPM low.  I can do the same exercise in  "cardio" mode and it is accurate.

Parents
  • Just to add to this, I have been trying walk and 'floor climb' exercises and the heart rate hardly shows above 110 on venu.

Then I did the exact floor climb with cardio and the heart rate seems accurate...that is until I started climbing down and noticed that it showed 181! and it kept hovering around 145 to 150+ as I was climbing down and even when I sat down on my desk after, until I stopped and started the HRM on the watch, then it went to 70+

So it was the opposite problem of too high of heart rate on cardio after a while...

I did an elliptical and seemed to work ok..

So something is off with software I guess...as usual garmin releases a new product for beta testing :-|

• Just to add to this, I have been trying walk and 'floor climb' exercises and the heart rate hardly shows above 110 on venu.

Then I did the exact floor climb with cardio and the heart rate seems accurate...that is until I started climbing down and noticed that it showed 181! and it kept hovering around 145 to 150+ as I was climbing down and even when I sat down on my desk after, until I stopped and started the HRM on the watch, then it went to 70+

So it was the opposite problem of too high of heart rate on cardio after a while...

I did an elliptical and seemed to work ok..

So something is off with software I guess...as usual garmin releases a new product for beta testing :-|

Children