This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

thermometer doesn't work

The Venu doesn't display the temperature value during activity. It shows only "---" with software 3.50. 

Why is it so?

• Having similar issue. Using Crystal watch face and the weather widgets just show "gps?" (gps with a question mark). I'm new to Garmin wearables but I have all the permissions allowed in the Connect app, etc. Not sure what I'm missing if anything.

• In that case, the watch face gets the weather data from the internet, and to do that, it needs to know your location.  Start up an activity that uses GPS (say "run"), wait for GPS to go green, and then exit back to the watch face.

It could take a few minutes before it tries to get the weather data for your location, and your watch needs to be connected to the phone.

• Having the same problem... Temperature not showing at least in indoor cycling and waliking... Software 3.50

• New Software 3.60, same issue with temperature value. When will you fix this?

• During an activity you need to have a Tempe Sensor to record the temperature during an activity.  It should probably show the internal temperature in the DF, but it won't be recorded.

• Different thing.  With a watch face like Crystal, it gets the info from the internet vs the internal sensor or a Tempe.

What you're seeing with Crystal is similar to what I do in my watch faces.  To get the weather from the internet, it needs to know your location, and what "GPS" indicates is you need to start something that uses GPS to get your location.  Leave the WF, and start something like the "run" activity.  Wait for GPS to be green and go back to the watch face.  It will then know your location.