This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu SQ isn't sending periods of data to Garmin Connect even though it is saved on the watch.

My Venu SQ isn't uploading the data to garmin connect even though it was recorded on the watch. This is the third or forth time it has happened.  Today I have no data between 0830 and 1700 for stress or body battery on Garmin Connect, but Connect is showing the correct value for the remaining battery?

The software is up to date. I really don't want to do a factory reset but will if I have to

Thanks in advance

• Maybe obvious suggestions but re-start your phone, do a hard reset on watch by holding down the A button for about 10 seconds until it shuts off (past any emergency notification), then turn it back on.  If it still doesn’t work, try turning blue tooth on and off on your phone, or try hitting the sync icon on the watch control screen at the same time you hit sync on the phone.

• Disconnect wifi, blue tooth, restart iPhone, restart app. Sync over and over again. The activity data can be found in the watch, just refuse to appear on Garmin connect app or web version. Try to locate and search if there is force sync option, didn't find any.
  • I tried these suggestions previously. I tried the syncing on the watch and the app at the same time but this didnt help.  I think there is something going on when I dont sync the watch before turning off and changing over to the Edge 530.  When I didnt sync before the cycle I got the error, but I didnt when I did sync.  Seams strange.  I will try this later this week and then submit formal feedback to Garmin if this is my findings.

Thanks,

• It isnt the activity data, it is the day data.  It is appearing on the watch but will not transfer to Connect.  I have tried forcing syncing through Garmin Express without joy.  I was saying to CindiL that I discovered that this happens when I dont sync before switching to the Edge 530 for cycling.  I will try a few more times and submit this as formal feedback to Garmin when I get more proof.

Thanks,