This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

random reset of step

s. To me today in a totally autonomous way and without touching anything past from counting 3347 steps to appearing the next instant 1850, nobody knows how. Two days ago, following a Garmin training plan session, I did not register it as an activity, although the .fit file was there, I expired it to another application and there were all the activity data

• Today again, without doing anything, it has gone from 6300 steps to 4400, I imagine that it will have done it more times and I have not realized it, I have been using activity monitors since 2010 and this had never happened to me, I do not know if you attribute it to the version 2.90 that Garmin has released lately and that is giving so many headaches

• Weird.  I haven’t noticed mine doing that but I’ll pay closer attention to it this week.

• Today I have taken steps back from the total count of the day about 2000 between this of the steps the random cracks that the meteorological information makes me that is not worth anything the problems that I have in the programmed trainings I do not think that Garmin should think that it is doing with this watch

• Today he has again subtracted steps, about a thousand, I begin to think that he does it every day and sometimes I realize it, I reopened a ticket to Garmin support last week, without response at the moment