This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to remove the music screen on the Venu SQ?

New owner here (FB refugee): Is there a way to remove the music screen on the Venu SQ? It's kind of annoying to keep seeing this when you go through the screens. It should be removable if you don't have the SQ Music model; I don't need to be reminded that I don't have the music feature on my watch.

• Yes you can remove music screen. Just go to that widget by swiping up or down, then press and hold the B button (bottom), then choose "Delete Widget".

• Sure you can remove any of the widgets.  I should say you can still play music on the phone with that widget or a book for that matter, I use it to play audible books.  Anyways you can remove it from either the watch or the app and can also re-order the widgets.  Long press B button, settings, widgets, tap on 3 dots next to it and you can choose remove or reorder.  There is also “add more” at the bottom so you can see what widgets you don’t already have.