This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Feature suggestion: add Georgian characters in notifications

Hello, I'm from Georgia (Tbilisi) and receive notifications in Georgian language from various services like banks and not only. So as I see the font that is used in current firmware lacks Georgian characters, although encoding is some kind of Unicode. Can you add them in future update to gain even more respect from Georgian customers? Thank you for nice product! 

en.wikipedia.org/.../Georgian_scripts

• გამარჯობა, იქიდან გამომდინარე, რომ გარმინი დახურული სისტემაა. მხოლოდ ოფიციალურ წარმომადგენელს, ინჟინერს, პროგრამისტს მისცემენ თარგმნის საშუალებას. გარედან რიგითი ვერ გააკეთებს. ჩვენ შემთხვევაში geoland.ge უნდა ითაოს და გააკეთოს.

პ.ს. ან ბევრმა ადამიანმა უნდა მოითხოვოს https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/ideas/ ამ ლინკზე ამ საკითხის წინ წამოწევა.

• chavxede mag fails da ubralo targmanebia. eg ar aris unicode. eg failebi aris titon mockobilobis ena da mag enis shesabamisi targmanebi

• ყველას ვთხოვ ჩემს ირგვლივ :) ჯერჯერობით 0 რეაქცია. 

---

I've tried to post in suggestions and also asked a few Garmin owners to do so, but there was zero response from any officials. Pity: super nice device, but almost non usable in Georgia as a smartwatch for notifications. 

• 2016 წლიდან მოყოლებული, ვწერ და ვთხოვ გარმინს რომ ქართული დაამატონ, მაგრამ როგორც ხედავთ დღემდე არაა დამატებული.

• C'mon support! Even car multimedia has Georgian characters! It's 21 century, what's the difficulty with font/characters/encodings?! I'd like to help in case you need any assistance. Tried the feature suggestion section, but there is no even feedback from there like: "your suggestion was checked". The problem is not in characters only: UI freezes when you receive notification in unsupported chars.

• It's June 2022 and still same