This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Screen Shut off during first workout

Just unboxed my VenuSQ last night charged it all night. Then during my walk it stopped working as in the screen went blank the workout ended it only record 2.8 miles of my 4.8 mile walk. Had to reboot the device! Please help As this was a gift from family to replace the Fitbit I have that has been acting up! 

• Hmm, thats too bad!  That has never happened to mine.  Did you start a “walk” activity first? Or were you using the auto activity start feature?  What did you do to reboot the device? When you say it went blank had it turned off?  Were the lights on the back still working?

• I started the walk activity and it was working for about 2.82 miles.   I didn’t do the auto start function.  I checked it and the green lights were still working.  When I got home I put it back in the charger.  I held the top button for 20 seconds and it restarted.  

• Definitely not normal.  Make sure you have the latest update by connecting it to your pc and logging into Garmin Connect: connect.garmin.com

If it happens again I’d contact support.garmin.com and do a chat with them.  You don’t want to keep a faulty watch.