This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

stress data missing from graphs on Venu SQ

Hi!

I just got my watch a few days ago. At first the stress graph was working, but now when I tap the stress widget, it shows a blank graph. None of the data for the current day shows up, although if I scroll back the previous data appears to still be there. The stress data is also missing from the body battery graph that should be showing it. I know the data exists because I can see my current stress on the watch and the stress graph shows up on my phone and online.

So far I've tried removing the stress widget and adding it back, as well as turning the watch off and on again. Any suggestions? Thanks!

• Hi, could you tell me if there is a fix for this yet?

Thankyou 

MarkP

• Hello, I have never been contacted about this.  You can email me.

• Hey! I have you added to our case already. If we need further information I will reach out. We are now just waiting for an update and as soon I get that, I will update here! 

• Hey, just wondering if there is an update coming soon to fix this?

• Hello there, same issue here... Can I please be added to the list ?

• Mine started doing this within the past week.  So frustrating!

• Hey, I reached out to my team and this is still being worked through. I am sorry I do not have a more detailed update yet. 

• So I'm not alone. Should've checked the forum earlier. I've been fighting with Garmin support for 1,5month to fix this. Hopefully the software update will be issued soon.

To be honest not impressed with the speed of reaction and recommendations. I've been told to do so many time consuming manipulations like factory reset combined with deletion of profiles and unpairing with all my gadgets. Instead of acknowledging that this is a software bug that will be fixed soon. But it takes 2 month to fix it...

I wouldn't mind having more frequent updates with less changes / bug fixes than waiting for one big update for several months. More updates creates feeling of a dynamic company that addresses issues immediately and is always hungry for improvements.

• Ok guys, I'm very sorry to say but no matter how polite you are and how helpful you try to be
    YOU ARE HORRIBLE AND YOU SUCK BIG TIME!
    This is a bug that cripples the device and you are kidding us for two months straight! 
    Not even an indication of when you will fix it 
    We are not talking about a new feature, just fixing what was working!
    More to the joke, aka "the local incompetence":
    A month ago (while having the problem for 1 month already) I contacted the local support (was sent to Germany, I'm in Switzerland) to see if they can offer something more than the lip-service we get here. We agreed to wait for the US-help...
    This week (after 2 months with the problem) I contacted them again, this time I got a new agent that I'm sure she did not understand what she was talking about.
    Told me that she spoke with her "US colleagues" and that the problem is solved I just have to install the latest firmware!!
    Wrote back and explained that the latest firmware as we speak is the 2.50 which is the one that introduced the problem. Nor my garmin express nor the whole google has anything newer, asked for a proof of it e.g. some release notes.
    She came back asking for screenshot and permeation to access my device and so on. Meaning back to day 0 ! I'm not sure if she is a real person or a bot!
    I deeply regretting buying again from Garmin ... this is the last time and I'm looking forward to smartwatches taking over sports watches!