This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My brand new SQ has the Elliptical tracker missing - help needed

Just bought a new Venu SQ and the gym exercise i do the most is the Elliptical machine which is missing on my watch.

Any ideas, how to get it.  I have updated to the latest software, version 2.40.

Thanks if you can help.

• Hi, you should be able to briefly press the A button, then scroll down to the 4 dots and tap that.  This should take you to all of the available exercises including the elliptical.  If it was accidentally removed you can scroll down to the bottom of that list and press "add more" to see if its there.

• Thanks Cindi.

I've tried what you said, but it doesn't work.

Mine for some reason has gone and it wasn't on there when i bought. I will try and contact Garmin support, but i find it really strange it wasn't there to start with.  I've got the treadmill.

• That's weird.  You don't see it under copy activity either?  Are you using an iPhone or Android for Garmin Connect?  Open up Garmin Connect on your phone and go to Device, Activities, Apps and More, Activities and Applications.  You should see your favorites and beneath there under More Activities and Apps you should see all the other activities including elliptical.  You should be able to tap the + next to it and add it.  Then re-sync.

• Thanks Cindi for your help.

Still not working.

I'm going to try and get it replaced at the shop.

• I got it replaced and the new one now has the elliptical, but now this one won't seem to update the software. its stuck on version 2.10, shouldn't it be 2.40

Thanks for you help.

• Yeah 2.4 but may not be immediate.... probably in the next several days.

• HI! Can you plug the device into the computer and sync with Garmin Express and force the update over.