This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cant use spotify on Venu Sq

Cant use spotify on Venu Sq

Followed this guide:

1. Swipe the screen on the watch to the Music Widget.

2. Press and hold the bottom right button

3. Select Music Providers

4. Select Spotify

5. You will now be prompted to open the Garmin Connect app on your smartphone

6. From the Garmin Connect app, enter your Spotify login details and select LOG IN

7. Review and agree to the terms by selecting AGREE

8. Return to your Venu and select Get Started

9. Choose the option to Add music & podcasts

Stuck at step 6, cant find anywhere in Connect App to login to spotify.

• I'm having an issue on point 7.

When i click on Agree, nothing happens. so i have not a feedback to continue and sync and use spotify on my device.

How can i fix it?

• Hello all-

If you are having issues with installing Spotify, please uninstall the Spotify app, hard reset the watch, and re-install Spotify.

I Am Having Issues with Spotify on My Garmin Watch

To perform a hard reset, press and hold the power button on your watch.  Ignore the "Power Off" question and the assistance alert (if applicable) on your watch, just continue holding the power button pressed down until the screen goes blank.  Once this occurs, you may release the button.  Allow the watch to sit powered off for a few seconds, then you may power it back on by pressing and releasing the power button.

If you are still experiencing issues after completing the instructions above and reviewing the linked FAQ, I encourage you to reach out directly to your local Garmin Product Support team.  To do this, type "support.garmin.com" in your address bar and use the Garmin Support Center to research your issue.  Once you get far enough in the search, you will see some contact options, which may include Call, Chat, and Email.