This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily: Hydration Widget Changes To A Different Value When Exiting And Re-Opening Widget

Hi

Whenever I exit the hydration tracker page on the watch, and return after a while, it has either increased or decreased the amount of water I have logged. 
This keeps happening in spite of multiple resets of the watch and app etc. 

is this a known bug, or is there an easy fix/workaround?

TIA

Mads

• Hello .  We have other reports of this.  Do you have an Android or an iPhone?

• Its running Android OS. 

• Thank you for your participation in this forum thread.  So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
  • I have been having this problem as well. I also run the Android OS, but the problem actually occurs on the watch directly. If I update hydration in the app, I do not have this problem.

• Here the same problem, Android (but it's on the watch itself, sometimes between adding stuff, going back to the main page and going back to hydration widget it's already added another litre or so), and for me, yes, you have all those permissions, I'm in the Netherlands.

• All-

1. When you make these additions in the hydration widget on the watch, is the watch connected via Bluetooth at that time?
    2. What were the circumstances around when you noticed that the watch had added an extra liter or so?  Please give a step by step of what you did and what happened that resulted in that addition.
  • Hi Kevin,

1. Yes, or at least Bluetooth was on and the phone was within connection distance. I assume it's not a permanent connection.

2. I add one or two containers, press the back button, check back in to the hydration widget and it's usually almost double what it's supposed to be. If I then correct it on the widget back to what it's supposed to be, go back to main screen via the o button and check back, it's decreased by a whole lot instead of what I just decreased it to (almost as if the original addition was only stored, and the surplus is only shown or something, if you catch my drift).

• Just seeing this thread now - I'm having the same issue. It's intermittent. Most of the time (like 95%) it's fine.

I'm running on latest watch firmware (6.20) and Android

Occasionally when I open the watch hydration widget, it'll show too high a value. Going to GarminConnect app or site its correct. If I enter a new amount (just drank a cup of water say, and +250ml) then the app/site shows the correctly increased value and watch still too high. Most times if I let the watch sync and go back to the widget, it'll show correctly.

I'm connected to my phone via bluetooth practically all the time

The values are usually +- 500ml out (shows 1000ml when should show 500ml for example, or 1250 when should be 750ml)

Always the app/site shows the correct total, and watch will soon enough 'catch up' and show correct.

It's very intermittent and unpredictable when it happens

• Thank you for your participation in this forum thread.  So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
  • Yes, you may email me and view my GarminConnect account

I am in Ireland

I'm having the issue right now again: was on 500ml water, added another 250ml on the watch. Now watch showing 1000ml, app/site showing (correctly) 750ml