This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Screen Frozen, Not Responding, or Gesture and Touch Do Not Work

i bought a lily a few days ago. as soon as I go to the sun the screen no longer lights up either with the movement of the hand or by typing

beta 4.91 improves the situation a bit. but it is not yet perfect. as soon as I go into the sun the screen goes out. and the watch restarts when I get home. the only improvement is I no longer need to plug in the watch for it to wake up.

• Hey there! Can you turn the gesture off in the settings, then sync the device with Garmin Express and unplug and turn the gesture back on and sync the device. 

• Hi! Have you gotten any solution or more info? My watch has the same problem since earlier this evening.. Also had issues with emergency alerts going off seemingly at random 

• I am having the same problem. My watch stopped working on a walk 2 days ago. Today it stopped working when I went outside in the garden. It becomes non responsive, no amount of tapping wakes it up, no green lights. The only way to get it started again was to plug into the charger. Did you resolve your problem?

• Per Garmin there is a case on this. Suggest contacting Garmin Support so you can be added to the case.

• Thanks. I did call a few days ago and they made notes. I will call again and make sure I am added to the case. 

• I’ve been having the same problem with mine and it’s only a month old! Did anyone from Garmin reply to this thread with a solution? 

• I have been testing my new Lily watch for several weeks now. It occasionally turns itself off when I am outside doing an activity, or right after finishing an activity and saving it. Today again, just after I saved my 40 minute walk, my watch turned off. Later when I returned home and connected my watch to the recharge cable, the battery power was at 79%. So a low battery is not the problem. Once connected to the cable, I had to wait a good 5 minutes before the watch started responding to taps.

My watch has also turned off at other times when I am inside my house or even when I am reading in bed. Once it turns off, the watch no longer responds to tapping and there is nothing I can do to restart it until it "decides" to start again. This is annoying especially if I need to know the time!

When my watch stops, whatever activity I am doing does not record. Although I really like this Lily watch, if this problem cannot be solved then I will return it. 

Can someone at Garmin please help? Thank you.

(PS. I am located in Switzerland.)

• I contacted Garmin. They are sending me a new watch after I return the one not working.

• Oh! thank you for sharing this information. Did you contact Garmin via this Forum or via another way?

• HI there! Have you contacted support in Switzerland yet? I encourage you to do so, that way they can get this resolved for you!