This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Duplicate entries

In May 2020 I purchased the Garmin Smart Scale. Recently it has started to duplicate entries so that each day i have multiple entries. Garmin response to my request for help "Our engineering team have advised, as the scales are discontinued there will not be any software updates available moving forward.
In this instance, you will need to delete the duplicate entries from your account. " Highly recommend that you do not buy anything from Garmin. How ridiculous that they don't support their product 15 months after they sold it to me.

• That does not sound like the typical Garmin Support response, at least not in my experience. Although, I have heard reports of the support quality not being up to par in some countries. I would contact them again or raise this with the support supervisor. Maybe suggest that they should either fix this or swap it out for the Index S2. Since this is not a hardware issue, it's strange that they would just say this is out of warranty, since I have Garmin devices that are 5 years old that continue to get updates and bug fixes.

• I agree that this has not being my experience in the past. I have had 3 Garmin watches and always had a great experience when I contacted them with issues (some of them self inflicted). But this response is just appalling. 

• I'm seeing some other posts related to this - Duplicate entries everyday

• I found one other forum reports of this as well. They say they resolved it by disconnecting their My Fitness Pal. I did this and it did not work. I then disconnected everything that was connected. Again no joy. i also reset the scales. I thought that it worked by two days later it was happening again.