This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

WIFI OK BUT CAN GET THE INDEX CONNECT...

I tried to change de WIFI of my INDXE scale (flawless use for two years now) using iPhone (iOS last version).

Result: No problem setting the wifi but no communication with the iPhone (user not added, X on the left corner and wrench on screen).

Tried:  Using my iPad (same result), Using my Mac and an ANT device (same result).

Tried removing the batteries for 10 minutes and for one day same result (I've made the reset procedure at least 20 times, and removing batteries and let it rest 10 times).

Last night at Christas reunion  I took my scale and asked my brothers to try with their cellphones that use Android. With my sisters same I get the same  result but with my brother WORKS (Samsung Note). I Returned back home and tried to connect to my house wifi and same frustrating result.

Im Stuck

Above all these With iOS the problem is a new one one: Once you made the first connection no matter the scale is in reset mode the iPhone remember de scale and set an automatic bluethoot connection when I try to use the app, so since the app assumes the scale is already connected it can not starts the setup connection process.

I really do not what else to do. Since it worked once yesterday I assume the scale is OK but there may be a problem with se software versions.