This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My scale won’t zero out-not in USA anymore

I see that many people have the same problem but the thing is,There was an answer that Garmin has replaced it and that was like 2 years ago.I’m not living in USA anymore.I’m hopeless.what shall I do?! Shall I bring mine next time to USA? I’m sending this in COVID-19 pandemic period. I’m not Sure when flying back is going to happen!! But I wanted to know is it still going to be replace? I’ve bought mine near 3 years ago!

Top Replies

All Replies

• I see that many people have the same problem but the thing is,There was an answer that Garmin has replaced it and that was like 2 years ago.I’m not living in USA anymore.I’m hopeless.what shall I do?! Shall I bring mine next time to USA? I’m sending this in COVID-19 pandemic period. I’m not Sure when flying back is going to happen!! But I wanted to know is it still going to be replace? I’ve bought mine near 3 years ago!

Hello! I wanted to reach out and let you know I have sent you an email from Garmin and we can discuss this further on our options.

• Hello I am having exactly the same problem. Won’t Zero shows 2.9kg. I am based in South Africa. Can Garmin reach out to me and let me know my options?

• Can Garmin reach out to me and let me know my options?

Best option would be to contact Garmin Support directly - https://support.garmin.com

• I have exactly the same problem, Garmin needs to develop a firmware update to fix this,  this is a premium product, Garmin needs to look after their customers.  I had a problem with a Wahoo product, they fell over themselves to help me.  Come on Garmin..