This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Index Smart Scale Icon in Garmin Express

Does anyone know why i have this icon for my Index Smart Scale in Express?

My software is updated to 3.10 but I also ge the message than an update is avaialbel and will be automatically updated next time a sync is done.

Thanks, brad

• the updates you see, are not software related, your weight will be sent to all your garmin equipment and also synced back, this syncs you see as an update.

Since a while this pic is used in Garmin Express, seems Garmin didn't seen it yet, before there was a pic of the scae himself

• I have the same problem. You could argue that is not really a problem. At one time the icon in Garmin Express was a icon showing the Index Scale, At some point it became this ugly icon with a "?" in Garmin Express. Interestingly in Garmin Connect the icon is the Index Scale. Because I found this icon in Garmin Express ugly I removed the device and tried reinstalling it. It reinstalled but I still get the same ugly icon with a "?" in Garmin Express.. Anyone have a solution?

• thanks DSENIOR--you described it perfectly; I thought it would be corrected in a Garm Express update but so far it hasn't.