This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 4s Showing unformatted data

Yesterday and this morning my watch was behaving strangely. Thinking I was exercising and showing my stress levels as being very high when I was sitting at my desk job.

So this morning when it was showing data that didn't seem accurate I decided to do a Reset on it (the option to not delete data). It tried to sync with my phone and displayed a code. However the Bluetooth was not switched on on the watch.

I clicked the top button to see if I could find the option to turn bluetooth on but the device powered off. When it came back on I was greeted with the attached screen. Everything looks like unformatted code. I can see the option menu by holding the top button but the only working option is power off. 

Would really appreciate and help! 

• I somehow fixed it. I put it on to charge for a bit and then turned it off and on again for a bit until I got stuck on the intro screen like "Download Garmin app to continue" it was still not syncing. I then removed the device from my garmin app at which point the watch displayed the code again and I had the option to input the number on the app.