This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

After changing batteries, Smart Scale no longer connects to Wifi.

I've already tried fully resetting the scale and setting up from scratch (5 seconds on reset button, entire screen lights up), I've also tried activating an old wifi AP and connecting to it as well. The application confirms that Wifi has been setup correctly, however the scale won't upload. The wifi indicator on the scale does one of two things:

1) The entire wifi symbol flashes and nothing uploads (which I'm presuming is that it's not connecting to wifi)

2) The bottom two arcs of the symbol stay solid, while the top arc flashes (which I'm presuming is that it's connecting to Wifi but not getting an IP)

I can see on my DHCP server that there's no DHCPOFFER/ACK etc when number 2 above is happening, however I'm also not seeing anything on my special AP setup either ... but that's also possibly because it won't show clients until they have an IP, and I don't have low level access to the wifi to see client connections/disconnections.

Most frustratingly, it was working fine right up until the batteries were changed, and then it just stopped uploading (which I'm concluding is because it won't connect to Wifi).

Obviously my wifi is working, all my other devices are working, etc ... so it's not reasonable to conclude it's the network, and I've verified my old AP works by connecting to it with two devices successfully and browsing the web.