This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using a Fitbit Aria scale with Garmin Connect?

Hi,

I'm coming from the Fitbit range of products (Charge HR activity tracker + Aria scale).

I still have my Aria scale and I would like to know if it is possible at all that the scale's measurements (wieght, body fat, etc.) are directly pushed toward Garmin Connect? This way I would be able to uninstall the Fitbit app from my smartphone and entirely rely on Garmin Connect.

Many thanks for your help and your insights.

Best regards,

Olivier

• No, it's not possible to push them directly from the scale. I use a Fitbit Aria and I am able to get my weight into Connect using MyFitnessPal as an intermediate step. I weigh myself, the data goes to Fitbit, is pushed to MFP, and then to Connect. This is only for weight data though, the other things it measures such as body fat are in Fitbit only.

• Apologies for hijacking the thread but my issue is basically the same as the original posters. I've seen plenty of mentions of using MyFitnessPal as an intermediary but just can't get it to work.

Weight data syncs from Fitbit to MFP with no issues but it never makes it to Connect. The accounts seem to be linked ok as if I add food to MFP then the calories do appear in Connect.

Is there something I'm missing to get the weight data into Connect?

I've even tried manually updating the weight in Connect and this is successfully synced to MFP (although doesn't go to Fitbit) so I'm struggling to see where the issue lies.

Is it MFP that is not pushing the weight data out or Connect that is not accepting/pulling the weight data?

Any suggestions?

• The only think I can think of is to try disconnecting and reconnecting Garmin Connect and MFP. For me once everythign was connected it started working automatically but it does seem to be a bit hit or miss with others saying that they can't get it to work.