This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Smart scale is not showing all measurements...Why?

Hi

I need to record all my weight measurements. Somehow this scale is not showing all measurements. Only first and 'maybe' the last sometimes. I need raw data information of my weight. After activity you loose some weight and I want to know how much. I know the amount of fluids that I have drunk. There is no sense of bying this smart scale if this is not possible to record all measurements. I don't want to go back in pen and paper to monitor my actual weight in passing day. If this is not possible with Garmin 'smart' scale I will have to sell it away… I know that all measured data is collected in Garmin cloud, but why the end user is not allowed to see the precise information? I don’t need record any other information (bone mass..etc) … just my weight!

Also missing 'Export to Excel' feature.

• The database will only hold the latest value on any given day. I'm sure I've seen it mentioned somewhere that they were considering changing this, but as yet not. I just do it manually. So I now know that a 20 mile ride will drop about 1kg etc.

If you wish to export weight data, it is possible, but not 100% straightforward. 

Here's a link to the procedure anyway https://www.alunr.com/exporting-weight-data-from-garmin-connect/ 

I use that to get my weight data out of Connect and plot my own graph with a proper, meaningful scale