This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No checkmark or cross at the end of the ">>>>" and scales doesn't update to v3.10

Hi,

I noticed that scales doesn't update to v3.10. I did a reset and re-paired with my Connect app in the phone.

And now:
1) No checkmark or cross sign at the end of the ">>>>". But my weight syncs with Garmin Connect. Just no indication in the scales that it was successfull.

2) Scales doesn't update to v3.10. I know many of you had updating problems in the past. This is my first time it's not updating. Any ideas how to force the update?

Thanks!

• I managed to solve a problem with this trick:

Turned off my router.
    Configured a hotspot in my phone with the same Wireless connection name.
    Did a scale reset (previous resets didn't help).
    Synced.
    Turned off hotspot, turned on router.

After few minutes scales updated by itself (nobody was weighting; update sign appeared by itself).

So looks that Garmin really have issues with industry standard consumer routers.

• Is the checkmark there again? I have the same issue with the missing checkmark after update to 3.10. Values are updated, but no indication at the scale. Just a X instead of a checkmark.
  • Is the checkmark there again? I have the same issue with the missing checkmark after update to 3.10. Values are updated, but no indication at the scale. Just a X instead of a checkmark.

After a few days - again X at the end of the sync.
    So no.. this hasn'e been solved yet.

Garmin.. is that really hard to fix that???
  • I have the same Issue, and I bought 2 index at different places. It appears a X at the end of >>>>. It didnt appears other scale than my weight