This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NTP Server Issue Escalation

All,

We wanted to create a singular thread to help us monitor/escalate the NTP server issue for users experiencing this. If you believe that you are also seeing this same issue, please post a reply in this thread in the below format. We appreciate everyone's help and having a more organized discussion will help us out a lot.

1. A statement that gives us consent to add you to an internal ticket/view your Garmin Connect account
2. Your location globally (city and state, or city and country will be fine)
3. Your internet service provider

Thank you as always for your help and we do apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.
  • 1. Please add me to the ticket.

2. Rochester, Minnesota, United States

3. Charter Spectrum

I very much would like for the scale to work. Just bought mine, didn't connect to WiFi. Exchanged it, still same problem. I've tried different WiFi routers, even hotspot. Always fails to connect to WiFi at the moment if truth. Please fix this, very expensive scale to not be working right.

• They had solved the connection problem. Mine has been connecting well for like 1 year. Today I weighed myself after a few days not doing it, and the scale is not connecting to Garmin: I guess that there is a problem with their servers.

• ..could someone give a actual status about? I bought a Index Scale and get no connection. Software release is V3.00

2. Bad Homburg, Germany

3. Unity Media 

• 1. Add me to the ticket please

2. Rothrist, AG, Switzerland

3. UPC

My Index worked from time to time. Now i got a new modem. I had big time trouble connecting it to the WI-FI. After almost 5hours i was able to connect it via Mobile Hotspot. The Wrench of death disappeared. And i had the Check Sign for Connected. But the Scale since then never transmit any Data to my Connect App. The WI-FI sign is just blinking. Even if i try to hold on the Scale for longer (Stepping up/down and moving a bit that the time is longer to connect) It is not working. 

I am a hughe fan and i love Garmin Products. But this Scale is a disappointement for me. Garmin stands for good Quality and great Products in my Eyes. But this scale doesnt fit its image. I also own a Fenix 5, a Edge 1030, a CarGPS, Lights and Vector 3 Pedals. So i really hope Garmin treats me the right way. 

• Bought the scale 1 month ago, worked fine until 3 days ago, since then, no connection btw. no data can be sent to garmin...

add me to the ticket...

Toni from Switzerland

• & - This case that was referenced over 8 months ago was closed and I will lock this thread as such. Please reach out to Garmin Product Support, so we can gather additional information to create a new case. I apologize for the inconvenience.