This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NTP Server Issue Escalation

All,

We wanted to create a singular thread to help us monitor/escalate the NTP server issue for users experiencing this. If you believe that you are also seeing this same issue, please post a reply in this thread in the below format. We appreciate everyone's help and having a more organized discussion will help us out a lot.

1. A statement that gives us consent to add you to an internal ticket/view your Garmin Connect account
2. Your location globally (city and state, or city and country will be fine)
3. Your internet service provider

Thank you as always for your help and we do apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.
  • Hi,

1. Please add me
    2. 58313 Herdecke, Germany
    3. Unitymedia

Regards
  • Hi,

1. Please add me
    2. 65197 Wiesbaden, Germany
    3. Unitymedia

Glad to see you're finally looking into this. I already exchanged my scale twice and never had it working properly since I bought this ages ago. German support wasn't helpfull at all and pretetended to know nothing about this issue when it was already filling more than 12 pages in this forum. It's about time you fix this!
  • 1. Please add me
    2. Belgrade, Serbia
    3. Radijus vektor

Note that I've changed my DNS to redirect clock.garmin.com to a working server, so you will see successful syncs. Please get in touch if you'd like me to switch back for debugging purposes.
  • 1. You have my consent to add me to the ticket.
    2. Zürich, Switzerland
    3. UPC

Note that I've changed my DNS to redirect clock.garmin.com to a working server, so you will see successful syncs. Please get in touch if you'd like me to switch back for debugging purposes.
  • 1. Please add me
    2. Edessa, Greece
    3. Forthnet

Same as above:
  • 1.Please add me
    2.Barcelona, Spain
    3.Vodafone

• 1. Please add me
    2. 68642 Bürstadt, Germany
    3. Unitymedia

I can synch approx. every 20 tries.
    Im also glad to see that, after one year, there is something moving on.
    2. Prague, Czech Republic
    3. UPC

Thanks.
  • Hi,

Please add me to the ticket, I'm located in the UK and Virgin Media is my ISP.

Many Thanks

David
    2. Düsseldorf, Germany
    3. Unitymedia