This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem weight trasmission to GC account

Hi all. Solved other friend/family invitation problem now I have the wi-fi problem of trasmission of the weight to GC accounts. Wi-Fi connection is ok:
1) For me (the owner of the index in my GC portal) after trasmission >>>>>>>>>>X, always X, but the evening or the day after I find my weight and data in GC!!!
2) For my wife or my daughter (guests correctly activated) after >>>>>>>>>>>X they NEVER find the weight or metrix in GC!!!!
Anybody else have the same issue?
  • My wife and I have been using our scale for several years without issue. Just recently I changed my router and ISP (Huawei B535 with Three 4G). Since then, I've had erratic behaviour from the scale. Despite getting the >>>>>> x, my data uploads to Garmin Connect. However, my wife's (guest) data sometimes uploads, sometimes doesn't. Both of us have our permissions set for uploads.

I've been through several resets but the problem still exists. Does anyone have any ideas?

• Unfortunately, I do not have any useful information for you, but I wanted to add my own issues in the hope of drawing more attention. 

After using the scale, I no longer see any evidence of an upload attempt (i.e. >>>>>>>>>>>>X or >>>>>>>>>>V). My wifi symbol flashes from two bars to three bars, but it is successfully connected. 

Multiple resets have not solved this issue. I have had this scale for almost two years now and only about 3 months of that time has been trouble-free. 

• As a follow up to this, I tried resetting the scales and adding my wife as the primary user and me as a guest. Now her data uploads okay, but mine doesn't. So this eliminates anything to do with our permissions. It seems purely a guest issue.

Former Member do you have any more ideas?