This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Index smart scale weight more than one time per day

It would be great if Garmin connect could display multiple measurements of your weight per day, not just one. For some people this is important (for example patients with heart failure)
  • I was just about to buy the Garmin Index Smart Scale until I read about this issue. I always weigh myself before and after a run to check hydration - a very important health statistic. Taking only the last daily reading is a deal breaker for me and I am sure many others. Oh well, back to the reviews for a usable alternative brand. Why doesn't Garmin listen to their customers? If they do, perhaps they could at least acknowledge this problem and state that it will be fixed very soon with a firmware or software update?

• Somewhere later the Product LineUp they will "estimate" sweat loss, instead of letting you measure it.
    If you want a good, easy working scale, look at Withings/Nokia. Im still not satisfied how Garmin handled the nonfunctional online function of the Index and that we still can't show multiple weight inns.

Withings is just working, but a second scale. You can also import the weight ins easily into Connect, but Connect will still save only the youngest one.

• It is now possible to weigh in several times per day and have Garmin Connect - the infrastructure holding the data - both store and present the data. Available from around a week back.