This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What happens when i see X?

it is a server problem? or device problem? it means that i couldn't connect to GC...
What should i do?
  • Where do you see that X?

If in the upper right corner - then scales failed to upload data to Garmin Connect
    If big X in the middle of the screen - then scales failed to take your measurements (body fat, bones mass etc.)

I usually get big X:
    - If I step on scales with socks
    - Or my son (145cm 30kg) uses the scales (I've seen reports that some people don't get other readings (except weight and bmi))
  • Upper left corner...
    in this case, what should i do?
  • I have the same problem with the X in the upper right corner, the wifi symbol is steady but it fails to upload, i tried moving the scale
    to different places in the bedroom but that does not solve the problem. This morning i had to step on and of 3 times before it uploaded
    my data to GC.

It looks like it successfully connect to the wifi network, but is not connected to my GC account. This does not happen all the time
    but at random. Two weeks ago it connected every morning at the first attempt, not completely sure why this happens sometimes.

Just step of wait for the scale to shut down and step on again, most of the time the 2th or 3th attempt it sends the data successful.
  • it seems problems than will be solved with the next FW updates...
  • I have the latest firmware installed apparently as well (3.0) but having this problem for the last week.