Vector 3 compared to Saris H2

did a simultaneous comparison of the power reading between the V3 connected to a Fenix 5, and the H2 controlled by wahoo sufferfest in ERG mode

i did a few SF workouts and found that the V3 averages 10 watts lower, and normalized power is also 10 watts lower than what the H2 averages

seems like a significant discrepancy

is this anything out of the ordinary?

• I don't know about the H2, but in DC Rainmaker's H3 review, the power readings between the H3 and Vector 3s were a good match. Given that the H2 requires calibration, I'd guess that the differences you're seeing are most likely down to poor calibration or calibration drift of the H2.

• I figured it out

i deleted the Saris H2 from my Garmin Fenix 5, so that it only had the V3 pedals in its memory. and then calibrated the pedals through the watch, and calibrated the H2 with the saris phone app

nearly identical results

• i repeated this same experiment recently, and got the same results

the V3 recording significantly lower total average, and 5 second , 1-, 5-, and 20-minute max average

then i compared with the Favero Assioma Uno, and the total average watts were exactly the same as the H2. although the 5s, 1m 5m, 20m breakdowns did differ from the H2

i'm a little doubtful of the accuracy of the V3 pedals. especially having continuous right-pedal disconnections

• i sent a .fit file to 

i found the email address on an old Vector 3 thread. does anybody know if this email is still active? i haven't heard back from anybody. but that was only 4 days ago.
    is there another email i could send it to?
    thanks