My Vector 3 right pedal went missing

When I called Garmin Support and described my problem, they told me it sounded like the problem others were having, and that the small parts kits were sent out to cure this.  Of course, I had the kits, but since I hadn't been having problems, I didn't install them, and in fact, had basically forgotten about them, even though they were on my computer desk, right in front of me.

Well, I installed the kits, and the pedals began working immediately.  Even though I had removed the sensor from my 1030 Plus, as soon as I spun the pedals to wake them up, the Edge knew the pedals by the name I had assigned, the crank length, and asked if I wanted to calibrate before my ride.  This was unexpected, but appreciated.  Now I've ridden two days with the updated pedals, and they have been trouble free.

So, I would say that if you haven't applied the small parts kit to your Vector 3 pedals yet, you should do so right away!

Just be careful to do the work over a hard surface, because if you were to drop one of those tiny screws, you'd never find it.  I followed the video at the Garmin Support site, except I ididn't remove the pedals from the bike.