Are the bearings replaceable?

I think my pedals need new bearings. My Vector 3 pedals are 2 years old but lightly used maybe 1000km. When I check the left (power pedal) the rotation felt sticky like the bearings were dirty.

Diassembled them (good instructions) and they were clean inside. Cleaned them with solvent and regreased,  but still have a grinding (sticky spot). Tried light touch with 600 gr sandpaper to see if there were any filings or burrs, but still feel crunchy.  Since the electronics are in the shaft don't think trying to be more aggressive with cleaner would help.

Any ideas.

• Sounds like you already reviewed the overhaul maintenance steps in the support vector 3 support page.  The best thing to do is call or email Garmin directly and ask the question.

• I'm curious to hear: what did they recommend? I think I damaged the bearings on one of my pedals. My pedal wrench slipped off the flats and got jammed between the pedal and crankarm. I think that it damaged the bearings (and hopefully not more.)

• I had the same thing happen to me. You have to be super careful to not wedge the wrench in that gap. The bearing was crunchy afterward. The pedal worked ok and the power readings seemed fine. I had other issues with the pedals, so Garmin replaced them. 

• It is widely used in various mechanical systems, such as bearings, motors, motors and industrial machinery. In most cases, the bearings are designed to be interchangeable to facilitate maintenance and extend the life of the overall system. In general, common types of bearings, such as ball bearings and roller bearings, are usually designed with interchangeability in mind. Bearings can wear out over time due to factors such as friction and load, so being able to replace them can be very important for the continuous performance of equipment. https://tinyfishing.fun/

• My vector 3S (right sided pedal is a dummy) right pedal bearing needed replacement after only 2.5yrs of summer only use.  There was so much give between the spindle and the pedal body.  I serviced the pedal as per the video.  The spindle was fine.  It was rhe bearings in the pedal body.  I called customer support and they sent me a new right sided pedal body for free $159 cad value.  Amazing customer service.  They said the pedal bearings should last much longer than that.