Any way to find out lost Vector 3 pedal ID?

Hi,

I've inherited a pair of Vector 3 pedals, but can't find a pedal ID on either spindle and I don't have the original packaging.

Is there any other way of finding out the pedal ID so I can pair and use these pedals? I don't know the exact model, 'Vector PR3' is on the cleat body.

Many thanks

• Do the electronics work, If you wake the pedals up by rotating them or opening an closing the battery door do the LEDs at the end of the spindle flash.

If they do then you should be able to pair to the left pedal by just doing a search without having to know the ID. If the previous owner did not unpair them then the right pedal should still be paired to the left.

You might try using a strong light at different angles and a magnifying glass or phone app to inspect the should of the spindle. The laser etching should be there.

• Thanks. I was looking for it on the black platic parts but the ID was actually on the steel shaft etched on like you said. Had to do a few internet searches to figure out. Maybe add a pic on the software to make this a bit obvious? Just a thought. 

• I don't know the exact model

Well, there is the V3 and V3s when it comes to models. The ID you found the the ANT+ ID.

If your pedals have battery caps on both pedals then you have the Vector 3. If only on the left then you have the Vector 3s

• If it says Vector PR3 on the body, then those are Vector 1 or Vector 2 spindles. They have an electrical connector that looks like a bulls-eye on the inboard end of the spindle where the threads are.

To use these you also need the corresponding pedal pods. Do you have those?