Vector 3 Replacement Battery Covers

I received discount code today for new battery covers for my Garmin Vector 3s. I have 2 sets of dual sided pedals (both sets registered to my account). 

I only recieved 1 discount code. I require a second discount code to get replacement covers for my second set.

How do I go about getting a second code.

• Thanks. I found the email informing me of these in my Junk Mail folder. 

• Hi folks, so I have had my Vector 3 pedals for some time now without issues. I now seem to be experiencing similar issues to what everyone else was getting with the battery cover. I have checked both my inbox and spam and can't find the mail Garmin sent out earlier last year with my discount code. I live in Ireland, could someone please share with me the code Garmin sent as I can't stomach paying the price for the replacement. Thanks in advance

• Call your local Garmin support number, tell them you have trouble with your Vector 3's and you heard Garmin has a new type of battery doors which should fix it. They'll send you a pair free of charge (make sure you have registered your pedals with your Garmin account, they'll ask for your account).

I called mid October, got my replacements yesterday... When I called for a 2nd time a week ago it was found out my order had a "ship on date" of October 2035 Relaxed️  Support person told me they have 1000+ in stock, so if nothing appears within say 2 weeks call them again.

Now keeping my fingers crossed these doors will fix the issue for real and I can forget the frustrations these pedals caused me so far.

ps I also never got an email from Garmin about these new doors or a discount code (I'm in the EU as well)