New vector 3 battery covers

Garmin has now announced that they will send out new battery covers for vector 3 pedals free of charge. Hope they are better. 

• Unfortunately for Garmin there are first class and second class countries. As for me, and this CODI-19 crisis will teach us many things and one of them will be to value what is done in each country, or who we have a geographical proximity to. In my case, Garmin is going to sell the devices all in the United States, and to govern itself with those customers. It will sell me zero, I am tired of being in the background.

• I understand you, that's why I find very hard to buy other garmin products in the future. I will use what I have until it dies.

• thx, i will try when i my older battery covers going crazy, atm they are fine! Stuck out tongue

• After 30 days of waiting, after placing the order, and without Garmin ever saying anything, I decided to question why after 30 days I knew nothing about the order, they responded today to say that only towards the end of May, another 45 days of waiting.
    There are still people who say that Wahoo has poor support, compared to Garmin they can be like a supersonic rocket

• Has anyone already got the cover? In my country where we have only a distributor, they answered: we have already started to order those parts, please send the serial number to be able to track. (They support devices only that was sold by them)

• why you want to order it over your distributor, you can order them directly at Garmin, same account where you use for Garmin Connect where you registered your v3?

they arrived here in austria one week after they sent out the email!

• Because Hungary is not a direct country. Only Garmin UK could help me last time when they saw that hungarian distributor is unwilling to help. They also called them and arranged all warranty issue. We do not have Garmin Hungary only an authorized reseller. 

Last time I had to send back the old part when the hungarian authorized reseller sent the part (battery cap). Garmin UK just sent the new one (battery bay+cap) and asked me to destroy on environment friendly way. 

I heard in Austria it was just a picture about edge 1030 with screen problem and in 1 day they delivered the replacement and asked customer to send the old back. 

Here there is no way for similar. 

I would expect much more from them... 

• i ordered mine from austria, but used the internationl Garmin.com site, where you can log in as austrian (think as hungarian too), by battery covers shipped from UK too, think, there logistic for battery doors in europe ias for all in UK.

Over the same site i bought a new watch band for my Forerunner 945 and this one was shipped from Garmin Germany!

it's worth to try it?

you can login here as hungarian as i can login as austrian: https://www.garmin.com/en-US/

and order them: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/638682/pn/S00-01030-00

• Hello, I have to say that I received new battery covers for both pedals today free of charge from the Czech Garmin. Firstly I contact the Garmin support and got answer from UK, this I forward to local Garmin support (Czech rep.). it took some time to get answer, but after that it was quick and I got the new kits within few days.

• When did Garmin release these new covers? I was having issue late last year, they sent me a new cover and back board. It showed up about 2 months ago. Looked identical to the new ones they sent me over a year before that. And these don't look like the ones in the photo someone posted in this thread. Also, took about 3 months to send me this battery cover.....