Vector 3 v.3.80 , transmission breaks on ANT+, on BLTE is ok

Recently, I had quite a few breaks from one to several seconds in displaying power and cadence on the Edge 1030. I received messages about low battery, so I thought that replacing it would solve the problem.
After replacing the battery, the problem persists.
At the same time, I'm using Zwift on an Android phone. Bluetooth transmissions, no interruptions. I made a switch, paired Vector after BLTE with Edge 1030, ANT + with the phone. The Edge power / cadence was displayed correctly and the breaks were now on the phone. Therefore, I exclude 1030, and the problem is on the Vector 3 side. It seems to me that it is not related to the battery, because during power outages the signal should disappear both after ANT + and Bluetooth.
Has anyone had such a problem?

• you are sure your mobile phone is able to make good ANT+ connection, not all mobile phones are able to do this?

and of course, as i remember Zwift don't support ANT+ on mobile phones, they changed it?

i used Zwift the last whole year with ANT+ only on my PC and now i use Trainerroad with ANT+ only on my PC without any probs, sometimes i use Trainerroad on my Android Tablet, they support ANT+ on Android, when the Android device support it, without any probs.

Anyway, i don't use BLT, i hate it, because it can make troubles when their is a connection with a second device, for example in Trainerroad PC you can use BLT or ANT and not both together.

If you connect your Smart Trainer (didn't know if you have one) with BLT and your Vector 3 with BLT on the same device, you have a prob with BLT, because BLT can't do this and you get disconnects.

• Yes, my phone supports ANT +. Zwift also, heart rate transmission (ANT +) is fine. Vecotr 3 in Zwift is displayed after BLTE and ANT +. Everything worked fine for over a month.

I know that one device can be paired in BLTE. The problem is that if I choose ANT + there are pauses lasting a few seconds and zero values ​​are displayed. When connected via ANT+ phone and Edge, there are gaps on both devices. As a connected device after BLTE, there are no gaps on it, they only appear on ANT + (phone or Edge). It also concludes that this is not a receiving device problem, because only one would have a problem. The problem is somewhere in sending information after ANT + via Vector 3. The ANT + transmission itself works correctly for the HRM belt, also the protocol is properly supported by both devices (Android phone / Edge 1030)

• you can try https://zwiftalizer.com/

to see, if you have transmissions probs, anyway it's easier to upload the files from Zwift PC instead of Mobile phone

for example, when i ride with Android Tablet and stream to the same time Amazon music from my phone i have drop outs, when i use my alexa to play music i haven't dropouts

• In reference to your first paragraph. I can confirm I am having identical issues, Sometimes the dropouts are followed by huge power spikes of 3000 - 8000 watts, which then really messes with your metrics. For the record I am using a edge 1030 and vector 3 on 3.8 and the current battery status is good. I only bought them last week to replace replace my vector 2 pedals so pretty unhappy at the moment

•  swapped the battery with the sides and applied the oil again. I connected the BLTE reading from Edge 1030, ANT + to Android and Fenix. For one hour I had only one power jump, I didn't notice any break. After 15 minutes, I switched Edge 1030 to ANT + and it was ok.
    In addition, earlier there were breaks in speed data (battery ok), I changed it - maybe it had some impact. I will watch.
  • @  

I had such symptoms (breaks and jumps) once after the first battery change. For me it was a sign of power outages. The solution is to apply a little oil between the battery and the contacts.
    Below is information from Garmin:
    support.garmin.com/.../

• Hey thanks for the tip. I've just followed the instructions and will see how it goes tomorrow. Here's hoping.

• I had dropouts using Vector 3s with an Edge 520 plus on ANT+. My Vector was also paired to Garmin Connect app on my phone by BTLE (which I carry when riding). I read somewhere that if you have it paired like this it can cause dropouts. Recommendation was to disconnect the Vector from Garmin Connect app. So I did that and it's been all good since.

• I have the same problem, Vector is working with ZWIFT and iPhone app (Bluetooh) but is not paring with Garmin Forerunner 920 Ant+, did you solve the problem?

• How can you pair your Garmin Vector 3 with Edge 1030 using BLE? I am only seeing the ANT+ option available? Or have I missed something?
    Thanks!