Vector 3 v.3.80 , transmission breaks on ANT+, on BLTE is ok

Recently, I had quite a few breaks from one to several seconds in displaying power and cadence on the Edge 1030. I received messages about low battery, so I thought that replacing it would solve the problem.
After replacing the battery, the problem persists.
At the same time, I'm using Zwift on an Android phone. Bluetooth transmissions, no interruptions. I made a switch, paired Vector after BLTE with Edge 1030, ANT + with the phone. The Edge power / cadence was displayed correctly and the breaks were now on the phone. Therefore, I exclude 1030, and the problem is on the Vector 3 side. It seems to me that it is not related to the battery, because during power outages the signal should disappear both after ANT + and Bluetooth.
Has anyone had such a problem?

Parents
  • you are sure your mobile phone is able to make good ANT+ connection, not all mobile phones are able to do this?

and of course, as i remember Zwift don't support ANT+ on mobile phones, they changed it?

i used Zwift the last whole year with ANT+ only on my PC and now i use Trainerroad with ANT+ only on my PC without any probs, sometimes i use Trainerroad on my Android Tablet, they support ANT+ on Android, when the Android device support it, without any probs.

Anyway, i don't use BLT, i hate it, because it can make troubles when their is a connection with a second device, for example in Trainerroad PC you can use BLT or ANT and not both together.

If you connect your Smart Trainer (didn't know if you have one) with BLT and your Vector 3 with BLT on the same device, you have a prob with BLT, because BLT can't do this and you get disconnects.

• you are sure your mobile phone is able to make good ANT+ connection, not all mobile phones are able to do this?

and of course, as i remember Zwift don't support ANT+ on mobile phones, they changed it?

i used Zwift the last whole year with ANT+ only on my PC and now i use Trainerroad with ANT+ only on my PC without any probs, sometimes i use Trainerroad on my Android Tablet, they support ANT+ on Android, when the Android device support it, without any probs.

Anyway, i don't use BLT, i hate it, because it can make troubles when their is a connection with a second device, for example in Trainerroad PC you can use BLT or ANT and not both together.

If you connect your Smart Trainer (didn't know if you have one) with BLT and your Vector 3 with BLT on the same device, you have a prob with BLT, because BLT can't do this and you get disconnects.

Children